Hello my name is Ana Irene Del Río Almaraz




Hello my name is Ana Irene Del Río Almaraz



The course I decided to study is Applied Nutrition. This degree It is very interesting and ideal for me, since in it I will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge to be active in the reduction  of food related diseases such as obesity, malnutrition or diabetes, in addition to understanding the functioning of the body.

UnADM offers me the opportunity to combine a life of occupations, work and responsibilities despite the reduced times, with the study of a degree as fascinating as this. It gives me the possibility to organize my schedules and to be able to fulfill the program at my own pace, placing the hours of study and regulatory activities at times I choose, and without having to attend a school. That is why the UnADM is the best option for me







http://tinyurl.com/yakqu72w 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

INFOGRAMA SOBRE LA CARRERA DE NUTRICIÓN APLICADA